Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RLB dagger true of false

Article about: Hello, This dagger is on a store near my house with a very good price... i search and don't find any rlb dagger with this blade design, the wkc logo has 2 lines, i have seen the logo in othe

Default RLB dagger true of false

Hello,

This dagger is on a store near my house with a very good price... i search and don't find any rlb dagger with this blade design, the wkc logo has 2 lines, i have seen the logo in other daggers with a black line on WKC, the swastika has no color... all the the others things seem ok, is this a very rare model or a fake one ?

thanks.RLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of false

Best Regards,

Bruno

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB dagger true of false
    P
    Many

Hello Bruno

It is indeed a fake or reproduction dagger..
    Coming out of typical poland.
    Take your time here to study these pieces and you will learn what to look for..
    The blade is what we normally see in repros from Poland.

Best regards
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

A modern reproduction & not a good reproduction at that. Take note of the blade, crossguard & grip emblem for starters, they bear no resemblance to original period items.

I would suggest you get some good reference books to avail yourself of how originals look. This can be an expensive hobby, even more expensive if you get stung with a fake.

Fantasy Dagger!!

?

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Fantasy Dagger!!
    No its not a Fantasy dagger, its based on the Original and therefore not a fantasy one.
    Luckily the producer did not intend to make a 1 on 1 copy, and enhanced the design a bit

Ger

Hello,

Thank you guys for all the opinions!

I obvious did not bough the dagger, but somebody bought it as real and payed 280 euros for it.... there are so many fake items but i didn't know they already engraved the blades with oficial marks like soligen....

I open a new thread about a iron cross so if you guys can help me on that issue too, i'am very curious about this items and how to know if they are original or not!

Regards,

Bruno Vieira

Hi Gerrit ....
    The Dagger is obviously based on the RLB 2nd Patt Leaders ... whoever added the other bits on it has not so much faked the dagger but Fantasied what it could look like with a few additions .... A choice of words I think!!
    Stevade

?

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Hi Gerrit ....
    The Dagger is obviously based on the RLB 2nd Patt Leaders ... whoever added the other bits on it has not so much faked the dagger but Fantasied what it could look like with a few additions .... A choice of words I think!!
    Stevade
    Yes you might call that so……. and whats in a name?
    Fantasy in my world is a made up thing, this one is an enhanced one after an original LOL
    I call these fantasy pieces

Ger
    RLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of falseRLB dagger true of false