Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Scammer

Article about: Hello. I just joined this forum to warn all members of a scammer on collect-militaria.com He goes by ryan1984 He sold me 4 daggers on ioffer.com for \\$1485.00 US dollars. I paid him with payp

?

Default Re: Scammer

Hes now trying to sell his daggers on this site:
    German Militaria

Buyer Beware

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scammer
    P
    Many

Horst. This is the site I was talking about in all my threads. This scammer has been reported to paypal. I joined this forum to spread the word about this scammer. I can't see why his daggers are still listed here. He probably stole the pictures from other sites.
    Rod

?

Rod - Ive learned from my 40+ years of collecting that if it sounds to good to be true it usually is and that relates to the prices this scammer is asking for some real heavy duty dagger i.e $600 for a GO, etc. But these guys know that theres always some who will cutloose easy money.

Horst

How well I know that Horst. Made a lot of mistakes in my younger days and that is why I joined forums. There are a lot of experts who know their stuff. $600.00 GO dagger and a $700.00 what looks to be mint SS chain dagger. Is there no way to get him suspended before he takes other people for their money?
    Rod

I just checked the for sale section and I can't believe this guys daggers are still for sale on this site!

?

Rod - I wrote the Scammer and asked him to send me his Tel#,Address, etc as I would be interested in his daggers, he never responded Need to Email the Admin of the sales site and let them know what kind of a guy this is .

Horst. How do I find the Admin of the for sale site? Is it Dimas?
    Rod

?

Rod -- No, not this site but the site where the scammer is listing his daggers i.e. Collectors Military & Market web site.
    Horst

Horst. I sent an email to info@collect-militaria.com before I joined this forum and they told me I have to be a member of this forum to report this guy. I joined this forum to get the word out about this scammer and noew I am told to report him to the Colectors Military and Market. I just joined the for sale site and email them again about this guy. Evidently they don't care if these people get scammed? I did what I thought was helping people from getting burned but it looks like it is going nowhere so I am done trying to help.Rod

Hi Rod, the guy you mention has never ever been a member of this forum. If he was, he would be history now. Thanks for putting the word out about him.

People should instantly be wary of anyone selling things far too cheaply.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast