Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?

Article about: Name: P1190958.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 233.9 KB  ID: 921469 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG />u Hi im newish to collecting dagger ive been offer these two dagger they are in

Default ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?

ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?uss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?

Hi im newish to collecting dagger ive been offer these two dagger they are in pretty rough shape but the price is good i was just wondering if the daggers are real or is they are repros? I know ive posted in the ss as one dagger is ss and the other isnt so i apologize for that in advance as the seler didnt send me individual photos any help is much appreciated regards jim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?
    P
    Many

Hi ease disregared the dagger marked as 1 as im not that interested in that one its just part of the photo regards james

Quote by James3567 View Post
    ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?uss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?ss dagger and luftwaffe dagger?

... the seler didnt send me individual photos any help is much appreciated regards jim
    The images are sufficient enough to see, let the stuff there, were it lay´s, (only my two cents ! ) ...

A bunch of rusted repro's ,save your money mate!! cheers,Paul

Welcome to the forum ...sorry James..all the daggers your seller has offered you are all current market repros. Someone either left these beauties in a wet basement..or buried them to create false aging. Other than that..save your money...but out of curiosity..what was the sellers offering price on these...and then ..someone here or myself..will tell you what those 3 are worth if they were real

You first..what is the sellers offering price ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi thank you u guys for your input. Larry i know they arnt cheap on in good condition lol was unsure to the ground dug relics he was offering them 3 for 300 or the ss and luftwaffe 2 for $250.
    My contacts been pretty reliable so far so maybe he made a mistake. Usally give me pretty good deals

Mid period RZM SS enlisted man dagger $ 2200 US
    Luftwaffe dagger Plain blade $ 700 US
    Government Official $ 7000 US

Total $ 9900 US

these repros about $40 US each on the Luft and SS dagger
    and maybe $65 on the Government official

Total $145 US

Check out these reputable dealers future acquirements

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More!
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 12:43 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

crap all.

It's funny how in the world of repros, [almost] everything has to look so disgustingly aged, it's the first telltale sign.

Many fake aged "relic" guitars are the same way, looks like they been dragged up from the bottom of a lake and been through a fire...

Maybe it's a perception thing, where the faker hasn't seen enough real items to know what natural wear looks like?

Or maybe in the fakers eyes this look is more "convincing"...

Whatever it is, I like it.

"One look" fakes.

Hi, wow even the price is screwed, $300 for all, but take the gov. official out and..... $250 !??! Dress daggers are just that, daggers worn for dress, not many of these are "ground dug". I am confused as to what the actual desired effect is here.