Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stolen Items

Article about: I'm pretty new to the forum so I'm not sure if this is in the right area but a few items have been stolen from me. A ww2 German police sword with knot, a luftwaffe dagger with knot and a Hee

They were stolen and i heard a grouping like this was sold to someone in Alabama. That's where it goes cold.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stolen Items
    P
    Many

Do you at least know the manufacturers of your sword and Luftwaffe dagger? They are not unique so that along with any defects or damage will certainly help in identifying your pieces. Even if located, you will need to prove the items are yours.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Were they sold in a private buy..flea market..dealer..or through a forum website.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sold to a pawnshop or something of the sort I believe

?

I hope a Police report was filed... Most Pawn shops are required to send detailed reports each week to the local Police Dept. of items pawned.. Just my two cents... Good luck and I know your pain firsthand !! Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by NSKKsturmann View Post
    Sold to a pawnshop or something of the sort I believe
    Any pawnshop has a camera. Any pawnshop asks for ID before giving out any cash. So in other words- if your treasures has been sold to a pawn shop. You can maybe get a name.............

Of cource i am not saying on a open forum you should break their knee caps and smash their fingers with a sledge hammer- or anything stupid that will send you into problems....... That would be bad... Sounds painful as well... And since i dont believe in violence i hope you dont do something that would teach the thiefs a solid lesson they never will forget

?

My thoughts exactly.. Salamat sa iyung lanat,,, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

As mentioned , all licensed pawn shops are required by law to keep a logbook of all purchases including /loans/consignments ect , so if you are aware of the town/city And approx month/year I am sure after a police report the details of the seller will be located and charges will be laid and a court date set and possible reimbursement for your lost items , good luck and keep us updated ,

Great Advice and information .... Now the ball is in the court or Mr Sturmann who needs to follow through with these ideas. The next step which now belongs to you.

Once you have done some of this leg work..we will continue to help you out. Details of Time, Place. when , where, and details of the items are essential. If you choose to not follow through with the advice..your items are as good as gone. The opportunity to track these down is still within a decent time frame.

begin with a Police report..but they will ask you details as has been specified above. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You guys have given me some great ideas and I really appreciate you helping me out. The only problem is, is that it was a rumor I heard from a friend that a group like that was sold in Alabama. I tried getting more details but she can't tell me anything more than that. So I guess the only thing I can do is start calling Alabama gun and pawn shops hoping for something. But again thank you all for your help I really appreciate it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast