Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sword holder SS ?

Article about: Hi guys, I ask for help to determine from what the holder? Can you tell me who used white color holders sword.I saw only in the parades of the elite troops of the SS.I think that the holder

Default Sword holder SS ?

Hi guys, I ask for help to determine from what the holder?
    Can you tell me who used white color holders sword.I saw only in the parades of the elite troops of the SS.I think that the holder for the sword ss.A standard belt runs perfectly. Is it for outdoor wear? Anyone interested can take more photos!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sword holder SS ?   Sword holder SS ?  

Sword holder SS ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sword holder SS ?
    P
    Many

Not sure what to make of it and I would be going out on a limb to speculate this being a Liebstandarte Sword hanger that may heave yellowed over time.
    Would make for an interesting discussion.

Im not too thrilled with the stitching on the front and reverse.
    More thoughts welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I dont think its SS related, the late style alu Clip and the way its constructed tell me this is not 1 used in the early LAH ( before the RZM regulations took over)
    the early white LAH belts and hangers who mostly painted white, not like this one.

More likely its post war Bundeswehr Feldjäger, or PolizeiMore units used white after the war.

Regards
    Ger
    here a postwar Police belt.
    Sword holder SS ?