Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Sword Smithy at Dachau

Article about: In doing some recent research regarding the Dachau SS complex, I have identified this building as the sword smithy situated within the grounds of the Uebungslager Dachau. In a previous post

Default Sword Smithy at Dachau

In doing some recent research regarding the Dachau SS complex, I have identified this building as the sword smithy situated within the grounds of the Uebungslager Dachau. In a previous post there was some interest in the location and form of the building, so for those who were intrigued, here it is.
    At the time of the photo (taken in 1937) this structure housed the SS-Camouflage department, which was moved to a nearby building when the smithy was established.
    Under normal circumstances I would have posted this simply as an additional post to the original thread about the sword smithy:
    SS Ehrendegen PMD Dachau
    but for some unknown reason that thread has been closed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sword Smithy at Dachau  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sword Smithy at Dachau
    P
    Many

?

Hi d'arguen,
    I have posted on your behalf your reply and photo on the desired thread, had no problems to post, so for new its open for replies.

Regards
    Ger
    Sword Smithy at Dachau

I can not understand why that thread would of been closed as it would take a large derailment for me to execute such an action ...which I reread that thread and see no cause for it to be closed in the first place by anyone.

it appears it has been reopened ..and will close " this Thread "
    Follow this link > SS Ehrendegen PMD Dachau

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill