Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers

Article about: Hi Got lucky and found one. CHeers, D

Hi

it is a 1 looker original, no questions about it.

It is the only dagger I have ever encountered where before I put my hands on it it screamed Hi, Iam a one looker original.

Best,
    Dion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers
    P
    Many

Not really in my own primary areas it looks to me like like a very nice example. Well done! Best Regards, Fred

Thank you Fred, and it is 100 percent original as a set.

Best,
    Dion

Quote by munster View Post
    Hi

it is a 1 looker original, no questions about it.

It is the only dagger I have ever encountered where before I put my hands on it it screamed Hi, Iam a one looker original.

Best,
    Dion
    Sometimes when you know something in your heart is for you then its for you!

Great feeling.

Even as a medals guy, it is a no question original. I have last name of original owner also. Tis not my 1st rodeo as they say

Not in my heart when I seen it, but gut. Also which really does not matter to me is it was at Max show with me and seen by all the gurus. No question in world it is the real deal. As mentioned check for ejection pop out on cross guard , etched or sstamped number on scabbard and blade, and of course general aging matching, hangers aging a real no brainer matching to dagger itself. If all were this easy I would be a happier camper

Here as mentioned for reference, please also note the circular ejection pop out onreverse of crossguard, always one of 1st things to check for
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers   Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers  

Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers   Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers  

Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers  

?

Thanks for adding this extra of pics for reference sake!
    Appreciated

Ger

Lightning struck 2 x,,,,2nd in 3 months, this one MINT
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers   Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers  

?

A real beauty and one piece that my collection is waiting for. Nice piece. Love it! Congrats!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice one Dion!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast