Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers

Article about: Hi Got lucky and found one. CHeers, D

Just for reassurance Munster if you have not already researched it..that there have been some super fakes coming out of the eastern bloc countries..and below is a thread written at the GDC about the comparison between original and fakes.

Comparison TN Leader. - GermanDaggers.com

It has shaken some advanced collectors . It would be best to double check and compare the details..and the minute ones as well. This is a hard hobby and I dont like appearing at a parade trying to close it down. I rather avoid a riot happening at a parade and stop it early.

Regards Larry

( Warning ! ) - Details are graphic and can be upsetting
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Technische Nothilfe Leaders w/ Hangers
    P
    Many

Thank you Larry and I read that thread awhile ago, this one is exactly what you want to see when taken apart right down to the ejection pop out discbehing crossguard to all factors discussed in article...plus source. Both are textbook. Serge whom is also a contributor to the article gave his thumbs up as did Paul from Lakeside.

Teno quick help - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Unfortunately you can only see part of the tang in the pix, immediately in parking lot I broke it down to inspect.

It is a very hard hobby, and as a dealer in it, I know when to trust my gut. Also I find my items in the wild , do my homework as best as possible and rarely buy from other dealers or shows in general.

Thank you for the word of caution, but I will reopen the parade after some beers

Cheers,
    Dion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3