Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Teno em dagger

Article about: I have a Teno EM dagger that was given to me by my Father-in-law a WWII Vet. I received it about 20 Years ago, it had been stored in a barn in an old foot locker that had just about rotted a

Default Teno em dagger

I have a Teno EM dagger that was given to me by my Father-in-law a WWII Vet. I received it about 20 Years ago, it had been stored in a barn in an old foot locker that had just about rotted away. I have kept it in my gun safe ever since. You can see it has not been cleaned and has some corrosion and rust on scabbard but hanger is intact and knife is in good shape. the serial number on knife and scabbard is 1855. thanks for looking any information about this is appreciatedTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em daggerTeno em dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno em dagger
    P
    Many

Very nice provenance for your TN hewer with its scarce hanger.
    I maintain a database of the numbers and have added your 1855. The number series applied to the EM hewers and the officers daggers and ran concurrently. e.g., The nearest numbers to your 1855 that I have recorded are 1853 and 1856, both of which were officer daggers. The lowest number I have recorded is 0030, the highest is 10377. Enjoy your piece of TN history!

it needs some TLC quick.

?

Pity it has been stored this way, now a bit salty but still a nice piece of History!

Gastvrijheid:
    already have this officers number 0284?

Regards,
    Ger
    Teno em dagger

Thanks Gerrit: has been prior posted to WAF and details recorded by me. Nice to have a low number!