Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Teno EM Hewer by Eickhorn

Article about: -- Picked up this Teno hewer locally a couple weeks ago. It's in fairly nice shape and numbered 4166 . The frog has usual issue of breakage but everything else is spot on. Such a hefty blade

Default Teno EM Hewer by Eickhorn

-- Picked up this Teno hewer locally a couple weeks ago. It's in fairly nice shape and numbered "4166". The frog has usual issue of breakage but everything else is spot on. I would've liked more pics but I was starting to get rained on.

Such a hefty blade that feels good in hand.

Teno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by EickhornTeno EM Hewer by Eickhorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno EM Hewer by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

Nice looking TeNo hewer, I agree with you too, you get a lot for your money with these. The trouble is finding a period knot.

Quote by Billy G View Post
    The trouble is finding a period knot.
    -- And so I've discovered Billy G. I will continue searching even if it takes years.

Quote by Mediumtall View Post
    -- And so I've discovered Billy G. I will continue searching even if it takes years.
    Thats what research does
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice Teno ..... Those Knots do become available just keep looking and expect to pay a lot for it.

Nice dagger , there's so much good looking stuff out there I don't know about because I am too focussed on helmets.

a nice & honest rig!

William Kramer