Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger

Article about: Never had one with the hanger before. Anybody got a clue what what it is worth at the moment? Thinking of adding a belt and buckle. Anybody got one for sale? Doug

Default Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger

Never had one with the hanger before. Anybody got a clue what what it is worth at the moment? Thinking of adding a belt and buckle. Anybody got one for sale? Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger   Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger  

Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger   Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger  

Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger   Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger
    P
    Many

Default Re: Teno Jr. 4621 w/Hanger

Prices for TENO hanger is around 500$.

Regards
    Vedran

Hi Doug,,Give Paul, "Lakesidetrader" a shout he might be able to accomodate you with a hanger,,, and when you get a chance can you post a few more photos of your Teno " We would like to see it? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry, I was looking for a price on the dagger. It all ready came with a hanger. I am looking for a Teno Jr. belt and buckle now. Thanks, Doug

Anybody? Doug

Got a double prong, round edge open buckle that is RZMed. Could that one be right for TENO EM? Saw pics of several guys wearing one just like it. Doug

?

In good condition these are in the $2500-3500 range but a mint example from a big name dealer can be $5000+.

Quote by kirby View Post
    In good condition these are in the $2500-3500 range but a mint example from a big name dealer can be $5000+.
    The cheep plating has not lifted and most of it remains. It has been sharpened but not greatly damaged. I think I have one of those tongless black belts around here. I might even get a TENO shiffen too. Thanks Doug