Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Teno leader dagger with leather hangers

Article about: This is my latest Teno leader with Assmann marked hangers. These are rare and expensive, and highly faked, although if you owned or have seen a couple in hand its getting easier to see the d

?

Default Teno leader dagger with leather hangers

This is my latest Teno leader with Assmann marked hangers.
    These are rare and expensive, and highly faked, although if you owned or have seen a couple in hand its getting easier to see the differences between Originals and fakes.
    This one has a few nice features, like as stiched portepee, the grip has a great colour change, which can be seen underneath the portepee.
    The number is etched on the blade, as they are form about 2250 up, the early ones are stamped.
    It has almost all burnish and the Original factory lacquer still attached, the blade is a beauty...
    This one has all the feature you search for in an Orginal, and for those who know just take a look, it also has the correct weight, which are limited within 10 gramms of an average i found out after comparing quite a few
    Enjoy this rare bird, i surely am
    Ger
    Teno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangersTeno leader dagger with leather hangers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno leader dagger with leather hangers
    P
    Many

?

She is a Blade Babe Ger! Love it. Some day when the wallet is ready I will get this piece and my SS Chained Dagger. Thanks for posting.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Wonderful presentation, photos are done to perfection & the dagger is lovely. I like the hangers with the Teno insignia.

?

Cracking Teno leaders rig Ger

Lucky bugger, Congrats

Best Mac 66

?

Excellent photos & an excellent dagger, Mr H.. cheers Terry.

Crossguard, hangers and pommel, all beautifully shown Ger. Another winner.

Wow Ger thats a beauty You don,t see them often in this condition.

Congratz with your new Teno addition

Regards Raf

Superb set, congrats!

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, i consider myself very lucky to get this set, originals in this condition are rare and when they come with the leather hangers...... big bonus!!

Ger