Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TeNo leaderby Eichorn?

Article about: I have seen this dagger for sale and would like opinions with these preliminary (poor) pics whilst waiting for better ones. It looks to be a TeNo leader dagger (same on Lakeside site) but wi

?

Default TeNo leader dagger by Eichorn?

I have seen this dagger for sale and would like opinions with these preliminary (poor) pics whilst waiting for better ones. It looks to be a TeNo leader dagger (same on Lakeside site) but with a bit more patina. I don't know yet whether it has a scabbard. If it doesn't, is it the same as any other Eichorn Heer dagger one or are there subtle differences?
    TeNo leaderby Eichorn?TeNo leaderby Eichorn?TeNo leaderby Eichorn?
    Last edited by alikat; 11-21-2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: misspelt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TeNo leaderby Eichorn?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: TeNo leaderby Eichorn?

Hi Al,

no the Teno scabbards are one of a kind and do not look like army scabbards at all.
    These daggers are very expensive, better get good pictures and post them here before you buy...
    make sure it has a scabbard,,,they dont come easy if you need one...
    Cheers Ger
    TeNo leaderby Eichorn?TeNo leaderby Eichorn?

Default Re: TeNo leaderby Eichorn?

Hi Allikat,,,This is one of these daggers that is highly faked of the highest quality. #1 more photos are needed....close ups of the pommel crossguard front and back. and photos of the scabbard. What i am seeing right now in comparison to original Teno leaders...the grip and the crossguard,,already are showing signs of repro. The grip color is too orange,,and the ribs of the grip are slightly smaller. The breast feathers are droopy looking on the left side on the eagle of the crossguard. These Tenos are almost as hard to differentiate than some of the Chained SS dagger repros that are out. My opinion and suggestion,, is to make sure that who ever is selling this,, is a reputable source. I myself would be afraid to buy it from what I already see. A better eye of knowledge should be considered,,and I would ask Lakesidetrader himself,,as he could give you the best answer. More photos are needed. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill