Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brother

Article about: Two examples, but featuring mainly the TIGER marked 20cm blade faschinenmesser for a senior subordinate of the Feuerwehr. The prowling tiger on one ricasso and TIGER on the other side is one

Default TIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brother

Two examples, but featuring mainly the TIGER marked 20cm blade faschinenmesser for a senior subordinate of the Feuerwehr. The prowling tiger on one ricasso and "TIGER" on the other side is one of my favorite. The back drop is an unmarked faschinenmesser (25cm blade) for the junior subordinate. These a still very reasonably priced and make great entry level purchases into the hobby.

TIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brotherTIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brotherTIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brotherTIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brother

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TIGER dual marked "faschinenmesser" 20cm, with unmarked big brother
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Two beautiful examples.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Anderson...are you showing these from your collection or are they forsale ?
    Your last sentence appears to give the impression they might be forsale ...but text can be deceiving

I can not agree more that these type bayos are still reachable and addictive also. I have a Tiger short in my collection.

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry, these I'm keeping.

?

Nice couple Anderson!
    I like that Tiger maker mark, i have an aluminium Heer daggers with its first large Tiger logo, impressive

Ger

?

2 beauties
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice examples as as you say, still affordable items.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!