Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ultra Rare Diplomatic Npea Police bayonet Alter art

Article about: This utra rare hybrid dagger of the 4th Reich is offered at the ad-site Marktplaats in Holland. I just couldn't stop laughing....see it for yourself Cheers Ger

?

Default Ultra Rare Diplomatic Npea Police bayonet Alter art

This utra rare hybrid dagger of the 4th Reich is offered at the ad-site "Marktplaats" in Holland.
    I just couldn't stop laughing....see it for yourself
    Cheers Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ultra Rare Diplomatic Npea Police bayonet Alter art
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ultra Rare Diplomatic Npea Police bayonet Alter art

Interesting combination.
    Diplomatic dagger, police bayonet, dress bayonet and combat bayonet.
    Now seriously.
    Was there ever such a bayonet? (at least similar one)

Regards
    Vedran

parts are worth a bomb

Hmmm looks like a possible New thread to be started......"The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Annilation"...but without the names but country location is fine.........any interest in this? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hmmm looks like a possible New thread to be started......"The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Annilation"...but without the names but country location is fine.........any interest in this? Regards Larry
    Sounds like an interesting idea Larry. When I saw the title of this thread, I said to myself, what the-------! A unique, hopefully one of a kind piece of 4th Reich trash. Years ago, I bought fourteen dagger from one veteran. They had been put away since the war. Among the pieces was a RZM marked SS dagger on which a lead facsimile of the chain had been affixed. The scabbard band had wrapped the scabbard and pressure fit. It was easy to remove but what a period oddity!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi Bob whats amazing about the "Diplo-dirt dagger Gerrit posted is it is put together very well,,,such a great use of imagination and destruction of some period parts to make it look real. I think even a dog would not pee on it!!. Its ashame that the perecentage of new and unknowing collectors, are prey to such "Rip off artists"
    I confronted a FleaMart merchant selling a repro of the Hermann Goring industrial dagger as he said it was real....I said to him,, if you knew how much it was worth,, you could not sell it here. A $200 price tag was on it. He saw me coming down the aisle the next week and hurriedly covered and closed some boxes on his table. The boxes that these prized trophys were in were made up of that soft type recycled cardboard / paper you see in those little Chinese souvenier stands in Manhatten NY. Was there anything in that lot Bob that was useful?

Gerrit Im sorry to go off topic on your thread. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

All the material in the vet's stuff was original but fairly common, clean daggers. I have a feeling that he must have had a German ppicker and requested a chained SS dagger. That would be the most likely explanation for the poor sand cast lead chain. The job on this bayonet was very well done.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.