Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Video's or images of Daggers being made

Article about: Hi guys, i know in war time taking videos or things being made wouldnt of been a priority but do anyone you know if there are anu youtube video's or pictures of daggers being made. I love th

Default Video's or images of Daggers being made

Hi guys, i know in war time taking videos or things being made wouldnt of been a priority but do anyone you know if there are anu youtube video's or pictures of daggers being made. I love the craftmanship and as i look at them i think of the guys and most likely the gals who were assembling them.
    I would love to see images/vids of this.

Cheers
    Marc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Video's or images of Daggers being made
    P
    Many

Hi Marc...I dont know if any films exist..as I tried many title variations on the YouTube website..and all that comes up is recent documentary. it would be interesting to see the actual production..by these Swordsmith Ctraftsmen.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, i will keep searching. Cant beat German craftmanship

I am sure there is archived somewhere...some type of films recording the process..or even a visit to the factory. The World at War Documentary series..always showed the footage..of armaments production..but I am sure most of those films were for propaganda to show military might..and the economy was beginning to grow.
    Films of daggers and swords..maybe had to take second place in the war machine. Not sure of this..but we just dont see them. It is obvious...though there are period photos..of the factories production..and show rooms...I would like to think if there are still photos..then there has to be a few films somewhere archived. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill