Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

waffenamt

Article about: Like wise Fred and Harry...

SRB
    ?

Default waffenamt

waffenamt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement waffenamt
    P
    Many

Interesting list....and looking at the Luftwaffe section what was commonly thought of as a "5" inside of a stick bird..is a 2?

Some of the other Amt markings are recognizable..and others i have never seen..or because..they are on artifacts..I have not studied. Interesting to say the least..and thank you for sharing this with the collecting community. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting list....and looking at the Luftwaffe section what was commonly thought of as a "5" inside of a stick bird..is a 2?

Some of the other Amt markings are recognizable..and others i have never seen..or because..they are on artifacts..I have not studied. Interesting to say the least..and thank you for sharing this with the collecting community. Regards Larry
    Larry, stickbirds are commonly found as you know with a 5 or a 6
    Just different inspectors
    This is only a sheet to show the different styles used by the different Waffen Amts.
    Just like the army ones the stamp belonged to an inspector and they where assigned to a factory, for example ( fake name) WaA237 = insp. Janssen.
    This WaA237 stamp can easily be found on equimenet of totally different makers because they changed factory's every now and then.

Ger

nice sheet SRB

anyone notice the SS in the diamond ?.

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry, stickbirds are commonly found as you know with a 5 or a 6
    Just different inspectors
    This is only a sheet to show the different styles used by the different Waffen Amts.
    I am sure that this may be an incomplete listing..to where there may more documents that have been unfound
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The information is interesting, but I would very much appreciate knowing the source. With the reason for the question my sense of some inconsistencies in the information ands its presentation. Best Regards, Fred

Like wise Fred and Harry...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!