Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What did you find at the SOS?

Article about: Since we don't have shows like the SOS here in Europe, I would like to get an idea of the stuff that was offered there. I would love to see what those of you who went there added to their co

Here are my babies which I found there.
    As I said, it was a great show.

What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What did you find at the SOS?
    P
    Many

?

Default SOS Daggers

Danny- I have a some pics-

This year I took mostly pics of visors- But I did take a few shots of some daggers- I was interested in the Gold Government that Brian Maederer had for 30K??? Nice amber GO for 12,995 as well??? And how about the Emil Voos Ivory for 10,995??- However, beautiful daggers to be had-How about those Navy's?

What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?What did you find at the SOS?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What did you find at the SOS?   What did you find at the SOS?  

What did you find at the SOS?   What did you find at the SOS?  

Last edited by wiki; 03-10-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Brian Maederer..always has some primo items..and seeing some of those SA daggers with varied upper scabbard fittings sizes....most desirable are the still laquered wooden grips. I have bought that Ernst Witte SA from him..and was worth every penny.

Ivan always seems to have a nice score every time he goes to a show...this is a great time for everyone..Tons of History! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ivan: great score, thanks for sharing.
    Bryan: these are the pictures I was hoping to see Those navies are just great! I see a few in that display-case that would fit in my collection perfectly

I'm kind of surprised that Ivan seems to be the only member of this forum that scored some fine edged weapons at the SOS

Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2