Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

What kind of company is this? Selling "original" German Daggers.

Article about: Hello everyone, I came across this Website on the internet. Company located in the Czech Republic. They claim the Daggers are original, but the prices (especially on the SS Daggers) are by f

Default What kind of company is this? Selling "original" German Daggers.

Hello everyone,

I came across this Website on the internet. Company located in the Czech Republic.
    They claim the Daggers are original, but the prices (especially on the SS Daggers) are
    by far the lowest I have seen.

Please give me your thoughts.

Dolche SA und SS :: Blankwaffen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What kind of company is this? Selling "original" German Daggers.
    P
    Many

My thoughts on this would be of the cautious nature as the Czech republic is notorious for putting out some great fakes...the low price should be a first red flag and a study of the actual artifact itself would be next. The photos are not enough to prove anything. They look great..but does anyone know this company?....and are these daggers parted together?...who knows..but when someone offers me a genuine SS dagger online for $600...you know something is afoot. It would be best to say with a trusted dealer or a trusted word from a friend. Anything else these days is a quick dollar.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The photo illustrated my original thoughts as soon as i opened the dealers site or market place.
    What kind of company is this? Selling "original" German Daggers.
    As Larry said it is good to sick to trusted dealer when going for the big ticket items. Also to be selling those items for that price is always alarm. The Czech republic is probably not the best place to be looking for daggers.

?

I guess the daggers are ok, but if you buy one then you will never see the dagger or your money ever again.