Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WKC Calender mirror display of Edged Weapons

Article about: This one realy makes a good display, a WKC Calendar, the mirror does have a few stains/spots on the top right corner but is fully functional. These are order in 1942, Johnsson has the Origin

?

Default WKC Calender mirror display of Edged Weapons

This one realy makes a good display, a WKC Calendar, the mirror does have a few stains/spots on the top right corner but is fully functional.
    These are order in 1942, Johnsson has the Original invoice of 1942 and he took a few over to the States.
    I just love the crisp design, which also comes on a cardboard advertisement of WKC.
    I addes my Weyersberg sword, WKC bowie HJ knife and my 3th pattern WKC army dagger.
    Enjoy the pics!
    Ger
    WKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged WeaponsWKC Calender mirror display of Edged Weapons

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WKC Calender mirror display of Edged Weapons
    P
    Many

WOW !

So nice and another very rare find ..to be exact one of a kind.

Did you add to your front step to land such a nice period artifact? ..How did you come to acquire this rarity?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Ger,

Cracker M8, Looks great displayed with your weapons

Cheers Mac 66

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    WOW !

So nice and another very rare find ..to be exact one of a kind.

Did you add to your front step to land such a nice period artifact? ..How did you come to acquire this rarity?

Regards Larry
    Larry i have located another one still in its original cardboard box with its inlay instruction sheet still there😂
    That one is totally mint....
    Ger

?

Ger - These are great for that blade collector or just to display in a collector room -
    Heres mine with a few swords in the background in the "Bunker".

Horst

"He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Here shown with 4 WKC bowies next to it

Gerrit,

That's a great WKC item, I've always loved these & think they really dress up a room or display. Well done!

love it

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry i have located another one still in its original cardboard box with its inlay instruction sheet still there��
    That one is totally mint....
    Ger
    They really are a great artifact. I did get one with original cardboard box for my collection, but have never seen the instruction leaflet - you did well!

?

Well Gents, i sold this one and just bought me a minty one straight from Solingen