Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your votes are needed for photos

Article about: In all fairness I want the collectors to decide what display photo would be best for the avatar photo in the classified section,, as the Swords and daggers section does not have an avatar ph

Default Your votes are needed for photos

In all fairness I want the collectors to decide what display photo would be best for the avatar photo in the classified section,, as the Swords and daggers section does not have an avatar photo. here is the link.....https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...eapons-211281/

Please vote on the (( "post # number ")) you have seen that would best represent the classifieds and the edge weapons forum. If no votes are cast I will choose the photo ...OR...if its is a tie,, I will be the deciding vote. I will forward the photo to the Administration for placement. Thank you gents!! Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-10-2012 at 04:14 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your votes are needed for photos
    P
    Many

Default Re: Your votes are need for photos

Post #11 photo 1.

Luke

?

Tough Call as there all good but i,ll go, post # 20 photo 1

Mac 66.

Post # 11, Photo 1

Can we vote for our own (no disrespect meant Ralph)

You can vote for your own, if it will break any tie that may happen, but you must vote now for your own and not at the end to break the tie!! Polls close at 9pm eastern time, east coast US
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok cheers post 20 photo 1

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Can we vote for our own (no disrespect meant Ralph)
    None taken Ronnie!
    There are a few very nice photos there.
    I'll vote for Post #11 photo #1.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's a close call between Post # 11, Photo 1 and Post # 20, Photo 1, but I give the edge (pardon the pun) to the former. The black background is easier on the eyes and seems to set the display off more crisply. Just remove the line created by the overlap of the backing fabric (as in the exampe I quickly cleaned up below) and it's good to go.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your votes are needed for photos  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    It's a close call between Post # 11, Photo 1 and Post # 20, Photo 1, but I give the edge (pardon the pun) to the former. The black background is easier on the eyes and seems to set the display off more crisply. Just remove the line created by the overlap of the backing fabric (as in the exampe I quickly cleaned up below) and it's good to go.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Thanks for that Tony!
    I couldn't find a larger piece of cloth, until after I took the photos of course.
    Ralph Tony Boos.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast