Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Your votes are needed for photos

Article about: In all fairness I want the collectors to decide what display photo would be best for the avatar photo in the classified section,, as the Swords and daggers section does not have an avatar ph

Default Re: Your votes are need for photos

Hi Tony!! Nice job in election photo tampering!!...oops I mean Photo enhancement,,Your interest in helping one photo has been counted as a "1 Vote" ,,so which brings us to a tie. 1 hr 45 min to closing! I know there are more than 6 people on the WRF and more votes are needed. As I said above that when a tie is eminent I will be the deciding vote....Soooooooo,, As an election official I can be coerced , manipulated, intimidated, bribed, and beaten only by one thing, ..OR...an hour shaped figure size 44. .......MORE VOTES NEEDED!!

and its not a watch band size either
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your votes are needed for photos
    P
    Many

Hello Larry,
    Unless I am not able to count, I see it as 4-2.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Post #11 photo 1 for me also.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Ralph you are correct and with Erics vote it is now 5 - 2 in favor of post 11. ...So much for the 44 size watch band Good catch
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I vote Post 11, photo 1 as well.

regards,
    Corey

6 - 2 in favor of post 11.... 30 minutes left

Polls closed

Congratulations Ralph aka "rbminis" your photo contribution to the hobby will be forward to the administration for posting in the WRF Classifieds. The other photos submitted including the winning one will be used in a new thread " Finest collections from the Finest people" this will be a new thread. Although some may feel that all this voting and picture posting was all for a tiny photo,,,in my eyes its alot bigger than that...What I have seen through out the photo posting and the voting is something VERY RARE,, Something so small that a group came together in Unity. That says alot for the WRF as a whole. Its something you just dont see too often on other Militaria sites. UNITY is one of THE MAIN REASONS why this website is growing! Good job and thanks again! Best regards Larry
    Winning photo below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your votes are needed for photos  

Thanks Larry!
    I am happy to contribute in any way that I am able to.
    Thanks also to those who voted for my photo to be selected.
    If nothing else, the thread for photos prompted me as well as some others to take the time and energy to select some of their favorite items and take some group photos.
    I normally take photos of my items individually so that I can catalogue them, I do not normally do group shots unless it is photos of my collection, or room as a whole.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great fun that well done Ralph

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast