Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allentown, PA Dec 5

Article about: Will anyone here be at the Forks of the Delaware show at Allentown this Saturday?

Default Allentown, PA Dec 5

Will anyone here be at the Forks of the Delaware show at Allentown this Saturday?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allentown, PA Dec 5
    P
    Many

I dont think so now Todd. There will be others...it seems almost once a month there is a gun show locally around the area.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Obviously. It was slow anyway. Didn't buy a thing there. One guy brought in two helmets and when I inquired about them he completey blew me off. Guess he doesn't want to see what I was carrying in my wallet. His loss. Stopped at a small gun show in Gettysburg on the way home and picked up a really nice M42 single decal Heer helmet overpaint for cheap, and a single point sling for my AR that I have been telling myself to buy for a while. So the day wasn't wasted.

?

ric Soldiers Weekend is a historical encampment, featuring re-enactors, and their equipment, from every American conflict, spanning from the French and Indian War to the Vietnam War. In some instances, both sides of the conflicts will be present, such as the revolutionary war loyalists and "redcoats", Civil War confederate units, and WWII German infantry units. The re-enactment units will be camping out for the weekend at Historic Fort Mott, living as their ancestors did. FORT MOTT, Sept. 24