Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Birmingham International Arms Fair (UK)

Article about: Anyone going? Being held at the National Motorcycle Musuem just off the M42 on Sunday June 14th 2009. I will be going. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Birmingham International Arms Fair (UK)

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, this show has come around again and is on this coming Sunday Nov.22nd.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, did you manage to pick anything up from the arms fair?

I couldn't quite manage to get my funds together this week, but I'll be sorted for the Liverpool arms fair next Sunday.

I'll be going with just under £500 (some of my items sold for more than expected) I'm hoping to pick up an M1A1, a Mosin Nagent and some other bits and bobs. God I'm excited..... My FIRST arms fair!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Birmingham International Arms Fair (UK)
    P
    Many

WoodyUK, the Liverpool arms fair, is a small affair and as such seems packed ! but still a good event, i think you will find what you are looking for.... i will be there with another member for a 'nosey'.

Hi Lee, all I bought was a few more Riker mounts. I went to look for more Soviet awards, but nothing there took my fancy or was overpriced.

But I had a good day meeting up with mates.

Cheers, Ade.

?

not yet tried the birmingham fair,maybe one day but am going liverpool ,i have even bought some plastic ties for my wheel trims

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    not yet tried the birmingham fair,maybe one day but am going liverpool ,i have even bought some plastic ties for my wheel trims
    Hahaha!

WoodyUK, dont get down beat if you cant find what you want, Liverpool is nice but Birmingham & Leeds are better!
    Leeds is on Sunday 6th December so only a week after & personally my favorite Fair!
    Dan

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Dave its ok m8 i will bring my cable cutters i need some new trims also i once was asked by a kid there for a fiver to mind my car, i told him it was ok as i have a rotweiller in the back???? his reply was..... ah yes but can it put fires out!!!! cheers Ronnie

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Dave its ok m8 i will bring my cable cutters i need some new trims also i once was asked by a kid there for a fiver to mind my car, i told him it was ok as i have a rotweiller in the back???? his reply was..... ah yes but can it put fires out!!!! cheers Ronnie
    Hahaha! The kids got a point Ronnie!

I'm hoping that being a local lad (almost) and the fact that my car is covered in Everton badges, the robbin little scallies will spare my precious chariot!

Woody they call it the Liverpool fair but its NOT even inLiverpool i will probably see you there with biker boys and Dave sscrooge good team you support bye the way

?

good team you support bye the way [/QUOTE]

thanks Ronnie yes man city is a good team

Reg
    ?

Hi Guys

One thing about Birmingham is that its good to arrive early to get a decent parking space, I had to get my hairdresser van towed off in the spring one as I had to park in a field. Must try the Liverpool area one sometime.

Cheers
    Reg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast