Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bovington Tank Fest 2015

Article about: I've got my tickets to the UK booked for late June and plan to be at Bovington for the Sunday show on June 28. Is anyone from the forum going? Would be great to catch up with some of you.

Default Bovington Tank Fest 2015

I've got my tickets to the UK booked for late June and plan to be at Bovington for the Sunday show on June 28.

Is anyone from the forum going? Would be great to catch up with some of you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bovington Tank Fest 2015
    P
    Many

Seriously?? No-one is going to Bovington?

I'd love to go Glenn but the missus is having a knee replacement in a couple of weeks!....

Is that what she calls you these days Gunny.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Is that what she calls you these days Gunny.....
    Amongst a lot of other things mate!....

Hi Glenn me and my wife was thinking of going is it really good? dose it get sold out do you have to nook tickets
    and is day 1 and 2 a the same show ? i need to see some Panzers the Tiger im just obsessed with lol
    do they allso sell ww2 items there like a bit of a fair?

Regards Martin

I have no idea Martin as i've never been. I'm sure it will be a great weekend regardless (I'm going on the Sunday). I believe there is some re-enactment going on plus they have a bar and that's good enough for me!

Hi Glenn, this is great news! I will be there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I land in the UK two days after..never quite get there..but probably going to War and Peace

Our group will be here. Red Star marks the spot. We have a good pitch in front of the VIP tent.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bovington Tank Fest 2015  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast