Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bovington Tank Fest 2015

Article about: I've got my tickets to the UK booked for late June and plan to be at Bovington for the Sunday show on June 28. Is anyone from the forum going? Would be great to catch up with some of you.

Hi Martin, it is well worth going. Each day is the same. But you would not see everything in one day. You need a day just to do the museum proper. You might find the odd item on the stalls but most sell "show" stuff, plastic models, and not militaria.

No need to book in advance, but it might save queuing up. I don't know as I have never paid to attend. Get there early. If the queses are big they often let people in at 8.30am, I know as we often get folks trying to photograph our camp while we are still eating breakfast.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bovington Tank Fest 2015
    P
    Many

Just checked on the museum's site. Buy your tickets now.

http://www.tankmuseum.org/whats-on/events/bovevt37899
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I'd love to go Glenn but the missus is having a knee replacement in a couple of weeks!....
    Your priorities are all wrong Gunny... Go to the show!

Thanks for the map Ade, I've printed it out.

I'll keep an eye out for you and say gidday.

Hi Glenn, looking forwards to it!

Cheers, Ade.

How will I recognise you, will you wear a rose in your lapel?

Thanks Ade been looking for hotels booked out most places have to get a decent one, must be a very busy weekend down there
    are you doing some reenacting at the event

Thanks Martin

Hi Martin, I expect most hotels locally will be booked up. It is a busy event.

Yes, I will part of our display, 2nd Guards Rifle Div.

Cheers, Ade.

I booked about a month ago and had to do a bit of searching around. Finally found a nice pub in Osmington Mills.

should see you there Ade tickets booked and Hotel wish i did it in advance as hotel was pricey lol there all booked out down there, had to get one in Salisbury gunna Vist StoneHenge

Saturday is totally booked out so ill be there Sunday, should be good

has anyone gone ViP? I seen a vid about it on youtube look good mite try get tickets for ViP next year

Martin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast