Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

DUTCH MILITARIA : be careful with this seller...

Article about: I wanted to share my long story which has started one year ago exactly. Annoyed from this ads?   I bought from him a 570 euros item and paid with a bank transfert thinking he was an hon

?

Default DUTCH MILITARIA : be careful with this seller...

I wanted to share my long story which has started one year ago exactly.

I bought from him a 570 euros item and paid with a bank transfert thinking he was an honest seller as he got some good feedbacks by some people from here... I was wrong...

To make short :

I paid for an item (a SS coton armband) with a bank transfert. I paid for a shipping TRACKED and INSURED up to 500 euros.
    After a week or 10 days the status of tracking stayed the same. According to the site, it seems it never has left Holland.

The seller opened a claim for knowing more about it.

At the beginning I got answers from the seller saying it was slow in investigations. I can believe it.

And since the last summer I got less and less email back for my questions from the seller. Even when I asked for copies of his discussions with the PostNL, I got nothing. Never got them actually !

With the help of someone in Holland, I contacted the PostNL for knowing what happened to the claim and the last message I got from them was "the parcel was sent back to the sender"... ::

The funny, or pity thing actually, was he said on his last email that the parcel was arrived at my home and I wanted to play with him... Which is complete lies. Well, typical words from a seller who acts weird. And you know, a seller who starts to reply less and less and who doesn't give any infos... :1no_way:
    I always had good relations with all sellers and in 10+ years I've never had any problems with any sellers. That's the first time. They all can attest it.

Even if the parcel wasn't sent back to him I've never asked him a full refund (and I should deserve it because I paid an insurance !!). I just told him we can split the loss because, in that case, I am not responsible nor him, so... I think that was fair considering he sold me a crap service (again in the case it wasn't sent back to him).

In conclusion,
    I regret to haven't paid with paypal because today I would have my money. And I regret to have thought he would be a great seller. He appeared as a greedy seller who's completely unprofessional. Also probably a liar because I more trust in what PostNL said now. That's just sad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DUTCH MILITARIA : be careful with this seller...
    P
    Many

Dutchmilitaria ???

Did you know the seller personally or through any of the forums? Is he a dealer with a good reputation?

If not any or all, you should never send money to someone whom you do not know - not even via Paypal...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Dutchmilitaria ???

Did you know the seller personally or through any of the forums? Is he a dealer with a good reputation?

If not any or all, you should never send money to someone whom you do not know - not even via Paypal...
    That's this seller.

Well, I am careful from who I buy. He had something I really wanted and I saw him listed as a good seller on WAF. So I trusted those opinions.
    So I wasn't much afraid and I didn't want to pay the famous "paypal fees" because I prefered to put a little extra instead in an INSURED shipping. So in all cases, I thought either I receive what I paid for or I get my money back with the insurance.
    I was very wrong. Today I got nothing : no item, no money back.

Lesson learned : no bank transfert anymore to a seller I've never dealt with.

That is very sad to know. Yes, I suppose, lesson learned.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Had to update this thread.

I finally got my refund yesterday after a long thread on WAF. Too bad that story took ages to be solved. But glad it's finally closed

Thanks for the update. I have followed your story as you know.

I will close the thread now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!