Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help finding shows near me

Article about: was wondering if anybody knew of any military trade shows or even reenactments or anything els like that in New Hampshire or Massachusetts usa or how i can find shows near me

Default help finding shows near me

was wondering if anybody knew of any military trade shows or even reenactments or anything els like that in New Hampshire or Massachusetts usa or how i can find shows near me
    Last edited by ripndip; 11-06-2011 at 07:35 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help finding shows near me
    P
    Many

Default Re: help finding shows near me

Go to Military Trader show website.

Military Trader Show Calendar | Military Trader

Most of the shows in the US and a few international shows are listed here, including mine coming up this weekend. But I don't expect you to drive to my show from MASS!

If you see a show that is listed and near you, ask some guys on the forum if its a good one. Also, two shows that are worth your time are the Show of Shows in Louisville, KY in February and the MAX Show in Pittsburgh that just happened. If you are willing to travel for only one show a year its Show of Shows. I drive down from Michigan every year for all four days and NEVER regret it. I usually come home with more money than I left with!

One other thing, if you go to one show they usually have flyers for others or you can ask dealers where other close shows are going to be.

Quote by martinsuper View Post
    One other thing, if you go to one show they usually have flyers for others or you can ask dealers where other close shows are going to be.
    thanks a lot that was a big help i found 2 near me well only about an hour hour and a half away

I don't know how close it is to you, but there is one in Patterson, NY on April 21. I went to one they just had not expecting much... I was very impressed by the turnout and amount of good stuff there!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    I don't know how close it is to you, but there is one in Patterson, NY on April 21. I went to one they just had not expecting much... I was very impressed by the turnout and amount of good stuff there!
    thanks for the info but new york is a little to far for me right now