Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Jackson, NJ Monthly Show

Article about: Jersey Shore Antique Arms Collectors, Incorporated 1962, holds monthly gun and militaria shows, year around, generally on the 4th Sunday, from 8 AM until noon. This is a small operation, the

Default Jackson, NJ Monthly Show

Jersey Shore Antique Arms Collectors, Incorporated 1962, holds monthly gun and militaria shows, year around, generally on the 4th Sunday, from 8 AM until noon. This is a small operation, the cluib has under 100 members and we typically have 25 to 35 tables ($15 for non-members). Location is AmVets, Post #2 in Jackson, NJ, 08527 (66 miles from Philadelphia and 77 miles from New York City) Contact: STEPHEN J. CASSIDY, JR (723) 849-0478
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jackson, NJ Monthly Show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jackson, NJ Monthly Show
    P
    Many

Default Re: Jackson, NJ Monthly Show

Richard, I live in Ocean County and have never heard of this. Can you give me a little more info, I'd like to stop by and check it out, is it strictly show or do they sell? Thanks, John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Richard, I live in Ocean County and have never heard of this. Can you give me a little more info, I'd like to stop by and check it out, is it strictly show or do they sell? Thanks, John
    Hi John,

I'm just moving back to Ocean County and am going to join this group once again. I haven't been to this show since it moved to it's present location from where it use to meet for many years at the Elk's Club in Toms River.

It's a buy, sell and trade show, small but as I recall quite a bit of the public comes in, many regulars and they used to have a big three day weekend show once a year (not certain if they still do that though).

I won't be starting until the April show and am planning to have a table there on a regular monthly basis. I have to skip this month's show as we are moving this weekend.

If you start coming on a regular basis please look me up and stop by my table for a chat.

Richard
    Last edited by Richard Kimmel; 03-26-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Richard, Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I'll be able to stop by this weekend, it depends on the weather and next month we'll be away on vacation so my first visit will be either this Sunday or the 4th Sunday in May. Let me know when you'll be there and I'll be sure to find you. Thanks again, John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Richard, Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I'll be able to stop by this weekend, it depends on the weather and next month we'll be away on vacation so my first visit will be either this Sunday or the 4th Sunday in May. Let me know when you'll be there and I'll be sure to find you. Thanks again, John
    I always looked forward to setting up each month, nice group of collectors and dealers.

?

mabye I can make it there, thanks

Quote by colt45 View Post
    mabye I can make it there, thanks
    I won't be there until the April Show but if you can't make it one month, there's always the next month and each month after. Whenever you make it stop by my table and we can chat a bit.

Colt, where is Battleship in NJ? State isn't very big but I'm coming up blank. John