Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

leeds

Article about: planning on going leeds fair again on the 17th , who else goes up ? i have £10 to invest in some goodies

?

Default Re: leeds

Got a nice Assmann Luftwaffe Para Badge off some guy called John !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement leeds
    P
    Many

So where were you Dave? didn't pop over to see me? I stall next to Brian Charman, and Terry, him with the Guns I bought well, thanks to Paul Glad you like it mate, it was a good price, honest already

Love that lid Paul, really do mate, after you went I could have sold it 10 times over, told them it weren't for sale

Any news on that other thing?

?

I had a walk about with my tenner but nothing caught my eye , did go and speak to gary and had a nozy at them ss lids of his and drooled, where was your table John ?

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    I had a walk about with my tenner but nothing caught my eye , did go and speak to gary and had a nozy at them ss lids of his and drooled, where was your table John ?
    about 2 down from the big fella. Those lids are absolutely stunning. words just cannot describe them. I love the re issued one. Thing is Gary, as many will know, is one of the most knowledgeable collectors in SS cloth, but his expertise stretches much further. I've been doing Leeds now for 4 years. Next one in July, just before Beltring

?

I think i know now which table, you had a couple of lids on display at the back which looked good, i have spoke to you before but never knew you were on here, i am the good looking guy with the skinhead bordering on bald haircut think you came to garys table when i was there you were asking him about some ammo pouch if im not mistaken,

aaahhhhaaa pennies dropped. Yes one of my "customers" wanted a pouch because he shoots a 7.92, but he was too scared to ask Gary

Lids are what I like, and thanks for saying that, but most people tell me I have the best in any shows, except they want them for nothing And good stuff costs the earth. I sold a mint M35 SD Army not so long ago, it was quite a stunner, nearly as good as the KM camo i got, but then again not cheap, although I will say that Rob's helmet (the Army one) is a stunner.

?

Glad you like it John i'm always on the look out for white camos so if i get any more i'll let you know.

Very happy with the badge mate , i'm going to display it with some of my Fallschirmjager Knights Cross winners signed photos
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Paul, i do love it.

Any news on that other thing yet???

?

Waiting to here back what the options might be !!

1st July 1916

?

Hopefully should be going again this weekend

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast