Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Lille Braderie

Article about: Anyone been to the biggest car boot in Europe and if so where would you recommend looking for our kind of stuff? I went about five years ago but after wandering through miles of ethnic tat i

kc1
    ?

Default Lille Braderie

Anyone been to the biggest car boot in Europe and if so where would you recommend looking for our kind of stuff?
    I went about five years ago but after wandering through miles of ethnic tat i lost hope and left.
    The only military items i found other than modern surplus stores were a pile of rusty de-badged Adrian helmets that the loon wanted 50 euros each for, he didn't smile when i offered him 50 for the lot, and a crimea medal, British, which looked the part but had the weight of aluminium.
    So is there a street or locale where this stuff gets together?
    Its the 3rd and 4th September.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lille Braderie
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lille Braderie

We have an office in Lille and I go there occassionally. How often is this carboot sale on? When is the next one? Cheers, Torsten.

kc1
    ?

Default Re: Lille Braderie

Its the first weekend in September, Lille is closed and the streets are lined with sellers. If you have somewhere to stay in Lille or more importantly somewhere you can take purchases in stead of carrying them around you've got it made.