Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre

Article about: Ladies & Gents here are snaps of my visit with the Missus in tow to the Aviation Centre..What a place only 20 odd miles from my house..It isn't a big place but if you are RAF buff this i

?

Default Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre

Ladies & Gents here are snaps of my visit with the Missus in tow to the Aviation Centre..What a place only 20 odd miles from my house..It isn't a big place but if you are RAF buff this is the place to be..It is like stepping back in time..I will let the photos do the talking.Any questions fire them my way. Enjoy & Cheers Terry.Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage CentreLincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre

Is the Dak. permanently based at East Kirkby now ??

I love East Kirkby!! I go three or four times a year, its like stepping back to the 40's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I wouldn't like to say if it is there the skytrain that is? I think it is because the people who own the Airfield own it so I would like to say yes!! but could be wrong lol...

Nick next time you go give me a shout if I'm around could meet up & talk tactics.. Cheers Terry.

Will do Terry ! I look forward to it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great pics, its is really like stepping back in time, they to do this to a few more UK fields that a quickly disappearing

they lost one of the brothers recently.

Very nice pictures.
    chris

?

It's a fantastic museum and I was fortunate enough to be in the Lanc for a taxi run on 11 Nov 2009 for the 2 minute silence in the bomb aimers position. Needless to say I think I had goose bumps for the whole time. It was incredibly moving and really made me think of the 55,573 youg men who never made it to old age.

For anyone with a remote interest in WW2 or aviation in general then East Kirkby is a must see!