Article about: ‘Anyone?

Default Malvern Fair (UK)

‘Anyone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Malvern Fair (UK)
    P
    Many

...so, just me then.....?

It was good (for me at least). It seemed that the whole area was or had been under flood water with the exception of a few roads and the site itself ....the usual road in was closed so an alternative and somewhat circuitous route was required. The site itself had a very soggy car park but was open for business...boots were essential! The water had not impacted dealer numbers and it soon (kinda) warmed up once they closed the huge cow shed doors at each end. 'good mix of everything, sold some more books, got some lids'n'camo and, the best part, caught up with ol' friends. There was a time, many years ago, when I said nothing to anyone, hurtling round the stalls deperately looking for that hyper-rare ridiculously cheap piece that the dealers had missed during their pre-opening searches but I now appreciate the value of simply catching up...and, often, they tell you what's where or have even secured stuff for you. It's all about the people.

oh and Brit CD helmet prices appear to be going up.........sorry!

Pleased you had a good time compo, you're lucky on the mainland we get nothing like that across here in the province. Must make an effort and fly across one weekend to catch a fair, but life has a habit of interfering with plans!!
    "Per Ardua"

It's been quite the meeting place in the past.......a number of us have managed to hook up there....perhaps we'll try again in March.....sadly, unlike our US friends, there's no "Ribs'n'Beer" joints nearby......