Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

MAX 2013 Wish List

Article about: No reasons for us to laugh. Oct 4 & 5. Monroeville, PA. The MAX Show - Military Antiques Xtravaganza!

Me too..as soon as I put mine down....I paid for her silence
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX 2013 Wish List
    P
    Many

The travel and the room itself is over inflated more so because of the show as the prices for these room are 150% more than normal. easily one can spend about $400-500 in food room travel.............BAR!!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

even though I'm not going, I would love a nice early Luftwaffe dagger. I have wanted one of those for a while.

If I can make it, I will humbly purchase a handful of U.S. patches. lol

I have to work, blah.....hopefully next year, since I cant attend all I want is a 2013 program.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Exactly. I had to put my foot down this year and tell my better half that I was going and that was final, lol.
    And hopefully you'll be out of plaster before the show Todd.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

@ Larry: first round is on me!

@ Mo: you can make it, buddy! Just believe in yourself, lol

@ Maximus17: you want a program? I guess if they have those I will get you one.

@ Adrian: I will be out of money just paying to fill the gas tank...or is it a petrol tank?

Thnaks todd, I believe they are ten bucks, probably the cheapest thing at the show lol. If you get me one I will paypal you the funds plus a few bucks for shipping.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Thnaks todd, I believe they are ten bucks, probably the cheapest thing at the show lol. If you get me one I will paypal you the funds plus a few bucks for shipping.
    No problem, brother. Consider it done.

Don't laugh, but where(what city?) and when is the show? Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast