Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

To the max! 2017

Article about: Some pics from this year's show

Thank you guys for posting these fine photo's so that we mere mortals on this side of the pond can enjoy the show (& can but dream) thanks again ,regards Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To the max! 2017
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Michael...for you to say that is odd. I was JUST admiring it 10 seconds ago, the construction on the back...comparing the craftsmanship to the GAB 100 that was posted recently here ! Then I scrolled down & saw your reply. Man you know me well. (Still like the GAB 100 better though) Was that badge ever confirmed original ??
    Yes, the other was confirmed as 100%. Turns out the book didn't have it as a type. Just goes to show that books only get you so far....

GAB 100 vs PAB 100....I'm not picky. I'll take either But I would prefer the PLM any day!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

To the max! 2017

Here's the devil that haunts David s dreams, currently owned and shared by fellow member cornernotch, shared in this thread here. It surely is a corker of an award. Not a single one to be found at the show not even a 75. Just stunning. BTW Larry thanks for getting a picture of a PLM I don't recall seeing that one there, if I could choose a single award it would be the PLM over them all. Best regards.

Brian

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen "100" for review

Edit: MAP I just saw your comment on the PLM...did we just become best friends??
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 10-15-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Really ? 300K

I would never have guessed anywhere even close to that.
    Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I would have thought maybe $30,000 - $50,000.
    Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Yup Greg. I nearly crapped my pantaloons. I may have blanked a bit, but that's what he said. It was in the same display case with the SA Feldherrnhalle Dagger.
    Me too. I think it was Jason Burmiester s booth or Hermann Historica? Larry may remember. It was on consignment and I think they were just scaring away the tire kickers like myself.
    300K is a bit pricey IMO and in todays market..I would have to believe Brians tire kicker story..to scare people away with that price.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Edit: MAP I just saw your comment on the PLM...did we just become best friends??
    No Brian. You just became the competition.......LoL

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    X2 it d be even funnier if I could ever afford one. But that's fine. I like David better anyway.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Don't mess with my quest! (It rhymes)

Quote by MAP View Post
    All is fair in love and war ---------- and ebay.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks for all the pics guys!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast