Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

To the max! 2017

Article about: Some pics from this year's show

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes, the other was confirmed as 100%. Turns out the book didn't have it as a type. Just goes to show that books only get you so far....

GAB 100 vs PAB 100....I'm not picky. I'll take either But I would prefer the PLM any day!
    Not to "kick up the dust"...are you saying your book showed no GAB 100 ? What do you mean by type , Maker or actual award type ? Trying to think logically, how many makers could have produced a GAB 100 ? Maybe two ? Not getting what you are saying.

Who vetted it as original ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To the max! 2017
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Don't mess with my quest! (It rhymes)
    Just saying Rapper Mapper.
    KEEP YOUR DAY JOB!!!!!

OK back to the MAX.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Sorry to derail..but my stomach got the best of me and just had to post this photo Brian taken...is that cufftitle what I think it says...because Im going to sign up . Yum

To the max! 2017

Maybe Panzer Pizza Delivery ? ..and the grenadiers ready to jump off and deliver.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Not to "kick up the dust"...are you saying your book showed no GAB 100 ? What do you mean by type , Maker or actual award type ? Trying to think logically, how many makers could have produced a GAB 100 ? Maybe two ? Not getting what you are saying.

Who vetted it as original ?
    TBH David...I don't remember all the details. I thought the OP's was finally vetted as a good piece. But the OP noted that the book had an example that has since been deemed a fake and that his example (type - rear setup???) Was not in the book)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Sorry to derail..but my stomach got the best of me and just had to post this photo Brian taken...is that cufftitle what I think it says...because Im going to sign up . Yum

To the max! 2017
    lol that CT is why I took that photo as it's certainly one I ve never seen and jumped out as peculiar, I'm glad you stumbled back on it and brought it up for discussion in your o so Larry way. LMAO!

Brian

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post

To the max! 2017

Maybe Panzer Pizza Delivery ? ..and the grenadiers ready to jump off and deliver.
    With guaranteed hot delivery extra garlic knots?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That CT must be from the Italian campaign.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7