Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

Default Re: Max show 2013

Its 5 hours from me but it depends on how much spending money I have at that time, I would hate to go and not be able to buy something nice, did someone say car pool?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

That might be a good idea to make reservations now. I've been staying at the Red Roof the last couple of years. The rooms aren't bad and it's cheap! I'll be going alone. The shirt idea might be something to think about.

Luke

I bet if we rented a bus and rooms and did a group thing leaving from a neutral location we could save alot of money and have a blast....I meant a party bus of course :-)

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Larry: What days will you be there? I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Luke
    Luke I will arrive on Thursday and leave Saturday
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A good idea to coordinate a group photo for WRF as ambassadors to the Max ,show would be cool.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If anything I would drive out saturday morning and drive back saturday night, would love to meet some of you guys that help me so much on here, thats if I am able to go, october is still a long ways away.

I can't wait!!!!!!! My home is about 2 hours away from Monroeville.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I can't wait!!!!!!! My home is about 2 hours away from Monroeville.
    When did they move Utah?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    When did they move Utah?
    I'm here for college. I'll be back in Erie by then.

If there any first timers going to one of these shows be warned!!!..................if you never had a heart condition before...your first impression will be very overwhelming. The thought of all this stuff being consolidated in one place..will make you want to run up and down the aisles.....Dont do this dont run!!...walk and take your time you have all day and the next. You will forget you were married or you have a girlfriend as this is temporary replacement for ecstasy. There is more here than one can imagine or thought ever existed or was possible during the TR era. Pick up an MG34 and tell me how heavy it really is. Meet and greet some of the hobby greats. See the awesomeness of High leaders attire with sidearms and edged weapon accoutrements. It is quite exhaustive,, but worth the trip.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast