Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

Default Re: Max show 2013

Larry: Friday would work better for me. How about we meet up at Snyder's table and we all get our picture with him.

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

I'm going to try for Friday. Have to take off work. Snyders table is a good rallying point. Besides, I have a pair of Eva Brauns undies and a chew toy that belonged to Blondie that I need to get COA's for, and I think Snyder would do that for me.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it there this year, but I will do my best!

Friday sounds good Gents.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Even i only live a "short" flight away, i cannot afford the expences this year.

One year TrondK you must make the pilgrimage...which begins the day after the last show. The journey is worth it......and the the gents who are going when it gets closer...gather some key people and exchange phone numbers with each other..and do not post them on this thread. When it gets closer we will all have a better idea when and where to meet. I want to gather as many members as possible together.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My home is PA is only a two hours' drive away, but I am pretty sure I'll be in Ogden at the time of the show. If I can make it I'll definitely meet up with you guys there. We should each bring a piece of old underwear to throw on Snyder's table in an attempt to ruin his inventory.

We all have fetishes........ but this underwear talk is getting weird

Quote by Larry C View Post
    We all have fetishes........ but this underwear talk is getting weird
    At least I was speaking of female undies. Mo had to change it to male undies. I'm not down with that, lol.
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 07-13-2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Spelling. Dang auto-correct.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    At least I was speaking of female undies. Mo had to change it to male undies. I'm not down with that, lol.
    hahahaha We could just toss a bunch of fruit of the loom on his table and be done with it!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast