Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

It's like vacation, I want it to get here but I know the faster it gets here, the sooner it's over. In the mean time I will count my moolah and print directions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

Todd: You're so right about that. Yeah, it's about time to make that trip to the bank.

Luke

I have a few more trips to make to the bank. I have been saving a little here and there, visiting the ATM and such. I'm sure it will be difficult to part with my cash. Plastic is so much easier to spend than paper!

Ill be there saturday, possibly friday night hopefully all the good things are not gone

There will be plenty there...as it is so much Memorabilia concentrated in one building.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If you have enough money, I'm sure there is always something to be found.

Ill bring a few barter items too!

Looking forward to seeing my fellow collectors who decide to attend. I wish everyone good luck finding their treasures to add to their collections there as well!
    cheers
    Matt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Gau Ehrenzeichen Collector

Friday 1pm across from the consession stand..WRF Member SA Dolch will have a table set up..we will meet there if we have not met yet. 1 week to go!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The WRF Meeting

Max show  2013

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast