Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

wow this is great!! Harvey Korman will be there??
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

Where is the WRF after show meeting(party) at?

Luke

For those interested Mark Bando will give a presentation on SS Obeststrumbannfuhrer Tsychen and his Knight's Cross with Oakleaves. His death in Normandy, 2nd Armor div. involvement, how his decorations and soldbuch turned up a few years after his body was discovered.
    I obtained this info from the GDC site..but not sure if the prsentation will be Friday or Saturday night. The presentation will be held in a conference room at the Double Tree Hotel.

@ Rogge16......whoever has the most beer..is where the party will be. ...
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Almost time to start counting the hours! Made another secret trip to the bank today

Secret trip to the bank....you werent wearing a ski mask were you? Lol Ughhh man I have off friday but have to work so early on saturday that the drive across the state would kill me, I vote for the show getting moved to harrisburg or philly lol

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Secret trip to the bank....you werent wearing a ski mask were you? Lol Ughhh man I have off friday but have to work so early on saturday that the drive across the state would kill me, I vote for the show getting moved to harrisburg or philly lol
    Work?! Screw that. That's what sick leave is for!

Oh I tried to get out of it trust me, next year I will have more time saved, and more money....dont forget my program and if you have any money left pick me up a chicken wire camo SS lid haha.

I would love to see it in Philly but would never happen ....since the politically correct cry babies out number the historians

All the more reason for it to be in the Steel City. Feelings don't get hurt there.

Prom day !!! See you there

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast