MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

I never went to prom. Guess this will have to do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

>_< wow can't function sitting in Max Show bar... Great day today looking forward to tomorrow meeting some WRF gents
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Soooooooooooo all the great stuff is gone? lol

Post your thoughts on the show and some of the best things you saw, I am eager to hear all about it.

let see some pictures.
    chris

I went to dunkin donuts tonight to get an iced coffee to have in te fridge for the 4 hour ride up at 4am, only to find out they ran out of iced coffee. How the hell does dunkin donuts run out of iced coffee???!!!!! Your dunkin donuts for Christs sake! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come tomorrow

I will be there Saturday hope to see some of you then

There is still lots of stuff to be found... The selection is wide and great !! Photos will come later . I will be at the front door at 9am the door closest to the hotel side and I will be wearing a blackshirt with / white letters on the breast pocket that says "RJ " see you guys soon
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm pulling in the parking lot on the Babies R Us side. Line is already forming at the door.

Great to see SADolch, Rogge66, Helmetone ... I am standing 2nd from left and my son/ adjutant is at car right. New stuff was coming out throughout the show but depending what you were looking for. Good time to be had just walking and chatting with othes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max show  2013  

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast