Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

Somebody please rotate this photo I don't know to flip it on my phone
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

Is it time for drinks Larry?

?

Who's who in the photo? I am so jealous of you guys. I can't wait for more photos.

Cheers, Pat

Here ya go
    Max show  2013

?

So psyched for the show. Been waiting and saving. Hopefully I'll be able to walk away w/ my first helmet. Also going to look for some cloth items. Maybe an Armband/Party flag.

Anyone know If someone is selling books on TR Collecting and TR Documents? I have had a problem looking for a good, all around reliable book on TR Militaria.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Here ya go
    Max show  2013

Good stuff guys.
    chris

Hmm...grey hair, black hair, no hair, grey hat and black hat....Now, if we Just knew who they are....Oh wait...I Think "black hair" is LarryC! lol
    (and I don't see Any of them with a black and silver SS uniform draped over their shoulder....hmm..)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Its process of elimination, William. You figured out Larry. Now to figure out the others.

Its 1am and I just walked In the door at home. What a long day but well worth it. I came home empty handed except for a few reference books, but the conversations I had with various dealers and collectors were the best part. And of course meeting up with Larry, his son, Dave (SA Dolch) and Luke (rogge). I'm not very photogenic. Anyway, I Just couldn't find that M42 combat police helmet I need. Was able to tag along with Dave Shirlin and peruse the multitude of helmets, both good and bad, so a big thanks to him for extending that opportunity. Overall a great experience and I'm definitely going to try to make it to the SOS.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Its process of elimination, William. You figured out Larry. Now to figure out the others.

Its 1am and I just walked In the door at home. What a long day but well worth it. I came home empty handed except for a few reference books, but the conversations I had with various dealers and collectors were the best part. And of course meeting up with Larry, his son, Dave (SA Dolch) and Luke (rogge). I'm not very photogenic. Anyway, I Just couldn't find that M42 combat police helmet I need. Was able to tag along with Dave Shirlin and peruse the multitude of helmets, both good and bad, so a big thanks to him for extending that opportunity. Overall a great experience and I'm definitely going to try to make it to the SOS.

sound like you had a good time.
    chris

I was very happy to meet Larry and his son, Dave, and Todd! It was great looking around but I came home empty-handed. At least I came home with my money.

Luke

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast