Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The MAX show 2014

Article about: Patrick, compared to the SOS it's bit all that impressive, but that's my opinion. I was there for helmets and they had basically been picked over by a few big helmet dealers so the great stu

?

Default The MAX show 2014

I plan on attending the MAX show in Monroeville,PA in Oct. Anyone else here going ??
    Regards.. Gwar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The MAX show 2014
    P
    Many

I'm planning on it but not staying at the Greentree hotel where they unscrupulously rape the attendees for 3 days by over pricing their rooms. Looking forward to seeing and meeting new faces and old friends. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I'm planning on it but not staying at the Greentree hotel where they unscrupulously rape the attendees for 3 days by over pricing their rooms. Looking forward to seeing and meeting new faces and old friends. Regards Larry
    Get ready to roll, if your going to stay at the Greentree you need the soundtrack Dueling Banjos Deliverance - YouTube

I too plan on attending although I'm not certain of which day or time. I'm fairly local to the area so my suggestion for hotel accommodations (short drive distance 15 to 20 minutes depending on traffic) would be the murrysville/delmont area with delmont being the further drive. Both are on the opposite side of the city but still have some civilization, restaurants shopping etc. and should be relatively cheaper. Best regards.

Brian

I'll be there!

Luke

?

I will post a signifigant and interesting "Goody" for the members that attend, Soon...G

I have every intention of attending. Not sure which day yet. I'll be driving up in the morning and home afterwards. Saving my hotel money for the SOS. With the exception of some book I came home empty handed last year. See if its any different this year. Makes it tough when you are not looking for specific items that you collect, in my case: helmets. Looking forward to chatting with Larry and Luke again, and maybe some new WRF members.

Reservations made !! Spoke with Luke too..hes fired up for it. Hopefully to see a few more WRF faces there.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hmmmm my wife's friend is in PA....this might just work...excellent excellent

?

Sounds like a great show, hope you guys have a blast

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast