Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The MAX show 2014

Article about: Patrick, compared to the SOS it's bit all that impressive, but that's my opinion. I was there for helmets and they had basically been picked over by a few big helmet dealers so the great stu

ANYWAY LOL...looks like its going to be a blast but gotta get there early before all the Eastern European bank rollers..mop up the place. Cant >_< compete with all that freshly minted paper
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The MAX show 2014
    P
    Many

I'll be there...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I will be at this Hotel down the road.....much cheaper than the Doubletree.......in many ways Bed and Breakfast with Eddie the Inn manager.

Attachment 723759 Attachment 723760
    I think I'm staying there too, Larry!
    8 weeks!

Luke

When the beer starts out like this

The MAX show 2014

and the night ends like this.......

The MAX show 2014

I knew it was a good Max Show

bring on the King Tigers with the heavy Armor
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

BIG girls need loving, too, but they gotta pay, and Larry is just the guy for them to pay! We just don't want to hear any stories.

Guess what week it is...MAX week, suckas!

The Pilgrimage has begun
    Attached Images Attached Images The MAX show 2014 

Made it!

The MAX show 2014

MAP
    ?

Have fun everyone! One day......(when there are no more soccer, karate, swimming events to drive the kids to) I will finally be able to go.......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Already found Larry C and Luke. Also found insanely inflated prices!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast