Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd

Article about: Whos going ? I will be attending this year and helping out at WRF Member Dyzner, table. We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More! Looking forward to seeing some of our member

Default Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd

Whos going ?
    I will be attending this year and helping out at WRF Member Dyzner, table.

We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More!

Looking forward to seeing some of our members here.

1 month away !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Travel Soccer tournament for my son unfortunately...plus got to replenish the collecting budget...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I may actually fein a sickness... ( For Work ) And hop ASS to the show... I will have to bring the wife though to insure secrecy... Or she might tell on me... JK
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

MAP.. I wish my children... Were still younger... They are grown now... Enjoy their youth... G

The 5 hour drive keeps me away once again this year but I will be going to the Allentown show Oct 17

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    MAP.. I wish my children... Were still younger... They are grown now... Enjoy their youth... G
    13 and 11. Great age. But then again any age is great. Wish they were younger (or I was younger) so I could go through it all again. They are wonderful boys!!! And I will say, despite having to sit out in the rain or snow for three days (which it always does) at the tournament, I would rather be there then at the show.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I hope the OVMS management decides to find a better location for this show. A very expensive taxi ride from the airport or rent a car for the 1-1.4 hour drive. Driving is too far so I won't attend.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Good for us East coast guys ..which has me driving near 4.5 hrs to get to Monroeville from Philly. IMO alot cheaper to stay a mile away from the Actual hotel next to the convention center..and saving half in hotel fees.

The Double Tree ..always during this convention rape their guests staying there by jacking up fees and breakfast buffet. I know stayin at the area around the SOS overall is high in hotels. yet..a worth while experience to go to a grander size hall..only for the shorter pockets if they shared the costs of the room. Other thaan that..i would love to go to the SOS one day. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry... I wonder what size shirt you wear ?? I would like to give you and the crew a few of these... G
    Attached Images Attached Images Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd 

If its Hanes or Fruit of the Loom ...large. I would gladly wear it at the show

also same size with Jerzee Brand

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast