Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd

Article about: Whos going ? I will be attending this year and helping out at WRF Member Dyzner, table. We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More! Looking forward to seeing some of our member

Hey Larry. I'll be there!

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd
    P
    Many

I will be there just a 2.30 hour drive from Columbus... I couldn't be any luckier being in the middle of the Maxx and the SoS.

?

Ill be at the SOS, almost decided to attend the MAX this year - as sometimes I get collecting fever (as you all know very well)... PS - Gwar, I would love one of those shirts Sir!?.....

Just a reminder Gents a few days left before the Max Show. Get your Max on

Some of you may already know..and others may not of the recent Acquisition by the Ohio Valley Militaria Society " OVMS " has acquired from Tom Wittmann and Tom Johnson have passed the torch onto the OVMS. The history of the OVMS dates back to the late 1950s to the Present.

Read about the Acquisition here > BREAKING NEWS: OVMS takes over MAX Show | Military Trader

It has been already been stated by some that the OVMS has already been working hard on the upcoming Max show by adding more tables in that third room all the way in the back that many has seen empty..including a new layout to add more tables. Yet..there are still some tables available for the show.
    Johnson and Wittmann have done quite well over the last 30 yrs and quite an undertaking arranging and setting up the Max Show.

IMO I feel these next few years the hobby will rebound as an economic slump has affected and decimated some top collections...yet The OVMS will keep the flame lit for future collectors.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting new faces at this upcoming show. Make the Pilgrimage Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As of 1230 Pm today reported on the GDC.. German Daggers.com...that ALL TABLES ARE SOLD OUT !! Good news as this should fill all the rooms with dealers and MORE ARTIFACTS.
    Tractor Parking outside to the Left Luke
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Larry... I wonder what size shirt you wear ?? I would like to give you and the crew a few of these... G
    G-Man,

Remember when you first posted these in another thread. I will BUY one, shipping and all (not looking for freebies)!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

One day Larry. One day! And hopefully with lots of cash.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Stuck in Texas at the moment... Don't know if I'll make it.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd   Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Just a few more days!!! The worst part of the show is the small parking lot, last time it took me 30 mins to find a spot...

?

Quote by macapple View Post
    Just a few more days!!! The worst part of the show is the small parking lot, last time it took me 30 mins to find a spot...
    If you need to, try the large parking lot at Monroeville Mall, just across the road from the hotel; should be plenty of spaces, and not that long of a walk.

BobS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast