Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd

Article about: Whos going ? I will be attending this year and helping out at WRF Member Dyzner, table. We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Medals & More! Looking forward to seeing some of our member

Quote by BobS View Post
    If you need to, try the large parking lot at Monroeville Mall, just across the road from the hotel; should be plenty of spaces, and not that long of a walk.

BobS
    I will give that a try Bob... Last year I can remember people being asked to move there cars on the intercom, because they were parked illegally.. Im sure that will be the case again this year

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd
    P
    Many

?

Now that I think of it, there may also be another parking area close to the show; right across the road was a former Borders Books store, now of course, long closed. I'm not sure if another store went into that space.
    As you go into the main entrance and look directly to your left, you can see that lot.
    Have a good show.

BobS

Hey Gents..here are some photos taken at the show . The Show was larger this year than before with all 3 rooms filled and a different layout to include more tables than before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd   Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd  

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd   Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd  

Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd   Max Show 2015 - Monroeville Pa. October 1st to 3rd  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

WRF Member Dyzner on the left and Myself ...... and on display on the Right, is my Mint Conditioned Initial Production Chained SS dagger - Type 3

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Thanks Larry. Great pictures.

Thank goodness I did not go. I would have walked out with a 2nd mortgage on my house and a box full of stuff I don't have room for.

Heard it was a great show. My dealer friend is already txting me images of items he picked up......

Any champagne decal SS helmet talk going on??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for sharing the photos, Larry. Looks like it was great show. One day I hope to make it!

I also want to include the names of the WRF Gents that I had the pleasure to chat with and meet up again.

Serge aka " Wagner "
    Paul Hogle & Sohn " Lakesidetrader "
    JR Meda & Sohn
    Red Baron
    North of 55
    Stingray Ivan
    Tom Kendall
    Todd MD Helmets
    Rogue 66 ' Luke "
    GDC Member Mike McAlvanah " McSaar Author
    GDC Member " The Russian "
    GDC Member and Wittmamm SS Reference editor. Dave Hohaus .

Including particpating WRF members:

Macapple

These were those I have seen and spent time with..and I would also like to know if there were other WRF members who also attended that I would gladly add to this list.
    Always a pleasure to meet and talk with many like minded collectors a great time to be had. Get your Max On .

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.

MAP
    ?

That's part of the fun Larry...wish I could have been there and meet you and Todd. Next time your in NYC...let me know.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Larry, Of course it was probably the biggest as I couldn't make it !! Hahaha
    I hope you had a good time and were able to take it all in... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I had a great time, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.... I don't collect the typical pieces most of the board collects as I collect propaganda posters, and I saw quite a few fakes, one guy in the newly opened room had a whole table dedicated to fakes...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast