Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

MAX Show 2017

Article about: It's only a few months away. I've never gone but this year I just might be able to go (30/70% chance vs 0/100% in prior years). Looks like it is Oct 5 to 7 Who is going?

?

Quote by MAP View Post

But maybe if we lay off they won't notice.....
    But Your so easy, Its so hard!!! Not me, but messing with you. But yes I agree.
    But with that title MAX SHOW 2017. Its going to draw some attention to those without our unique sense of humor.

Thanks for the laughs Michael

Have a great weekend!

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MAX Show 2017
    P
    Many

" Money can make a snake crawl backwards " ......yea what Michael said..but I take my wife out shopping first before I ask her...LOL

its called bribery .

Then I tell her ...these are "Investments "....Michaels tag line ....I tell her its for my retirement..and " I " will eventually sell them at that time..or until I can hold her off with more shopping...ha ...not afraid of her ...I appeal to her vanity

I dont clean up threads ..I just pay back...but it would mean the same thing

Bedroom set? ....Dont be fooled he has one !

MAX Show 2017

Come out on a Saturday to the Max and pay $12 ..and walk around and blow you mind at the expense of others..and you dont have to buy anything ...which is impossible to do anyway.

Dont eat the concession stand food and you will save thousands of dollars in Med bills..and that money can be put to use on buying tank and flak badges..helmets, uniforms etc..

My wife with knives is true..she is quite skilled in cooking ...but I usually wait for her to go to bed and fall asleep first

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4