Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Max Show Photos 2013

Article about: Bill Shea has a similar set up every year so for the community here is last yeas set up:

Bill Shea has a similar set up every year so for the community here is last yeas set up:
    Max Show Photos 2013Max Show Photos 2013

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show Photos 2013
    P
    Many

My pleasure gentlemen to post these pics for everyone......maybe for the Older generation who still goes to these events..it maybe just another get together to see old comrades in collecting...which is one of the reasons why i went....but the exhilaration of walking by all this stuff......history brought to the present...tends to make a person walking on a cloud all day.
    For those who have not had the experience of becoming a parent and watching the birth happen............................for me..I can say this,,because I love the hobby and the time period study so much....I can put walking on a cloud..#2.....as I said...It is like going back in time..but reversed that all of this is concentrated in one place. Some items were cold to look at also.
    One can lose themselves in the moment..or the 3 days...the show is here.......The upcoming SOS show will hold the same!!..yes it was a great time. I encourage anyone who is beginning in this hobby to go to one of these shows.......make the pilgrimage as those come come from around the world to see it. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for all the great pictures Larry I can only imagine it Tulsa Ok is a large gun show about two thouand tables and less than half are military it must be some site to see all militaria in one building! Thanks it brings back some memories seeing your pictures of years gone bye for me. timothy

Thanks very much for the pics!

cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Beer, Hell....if I'm going to have to be the secretary, I'm demanding Courvoisier XO...and plenty of it! ...lol
    William try for a change a Frapin Fontpinot
    i assure you you will not be disappointed, its my favorite

Ger

?

Thank for sharing the pics
    I would love to visit one day....

Regards,
    Ger

?

There is a video of the Max 2013 on the Wittman militaria channel

Quote by LMG 1 View Post
    There is a video of the Max 2013 on the Wittman militaria channel
    Wittmann Antique Militaria Show Journal - MAX 2013 - YouTube

Thanks for the link, that was some great stuff in that video between the female SS uniform and sepp's diamond oakleaves makes me wish I was a millionaire!

Thanks Luke will check it out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast