Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oslo International Militaria and arms fair!

Article about: Oslo International MILITARY & ARMSFAIR OSLO - NORWAY SATURDAY 21st MAY 2011 @ LetoHallen – Gardermoen Messe & Konferansesenter ONLY 10 MIN. FROM OSLO AIRPORT GARDERMOEN Open for exhi

Default Oslo International Militaria and arms fair!

Oslo International

MILITARY & ARMSFAIR

OSLO - NORWAY

SATURDAY 21st MAY 2011

@

LetoHallen – Gardermoen Messe & Konferansesenter

ONLY 10 MIN. FROM OSLO AIRPORT GARDERMOEN

Open for exhibitors only at 08.00

For visitors: at 10.00

TABLE PRICE. 60.-EUR

For ordering rooms at LetoHallen Hotel.

Please call 0047 63959100 or Fax. 0047 63959101. You may also visit the web-site :LetoHallen - Forsiden

For details and ordering: please contact:
    Folke Myrvang:Tel.0047 95851257. folkem@online.no or

Tom Flatby: e-mail. to-flat@online.no

WELCOME

After considering the feedback from many of our exhibitors, we have revised some of the rules for the Oslo International Gunshow

Only one dealers badge will be issued for each table.
    Exhibitors with more than one table may be issued two dealers badges.
    Exhibitors with more than five tables may be issued three dealers badges.
    The new rules are the result of many complaints of a crowded showroom before the gunshow starts.

The showroom will be available for dealers from 1900-2100 hrs the evening before the gunshow.
    At 2100 hrs the showroom will be locked off and we will not take any responsibility for the articles left by the exhibitors. Leto Hallen will lock the doors, and there is an alarm system.
    The price for each table is 400,- kr, 50,- EUR by advance payment. Last chance for advance payment is May 8th. When paid at the show, the price for each table is 500,- kr, 60,- EUR. Please note that all bank fees will be paid by the exhibitor

There is always the chance that we may have to use the basement facilities at the venue. The reason for this is that we are trying to keep the cost down for the exhibitors and ourselves. In the event that we have to change to the basement, each vendor will get a refund of 100 NOK for each of his tables to compensate for the inconvenience.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oslo International Militaria and arms fair!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Oslo International Militaria and arms fair!

Thanks Vegar , could be a good show to visit , how many times a year is it on ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Usually twice a year
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

The dates tend to change sometimes when it is several months till the event, for example: When i checked in november/december last year it was in march. But it will probably be one more time this year, probably october/november.
    The fair is tomorrow, wish me luck!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Hi, did you buy anything interesting? I was there too, but I just got a medic bag, a MILORG armband and a Nagant revolver from 1939. I was about to buy a Kongsberg Colt, but I found out it wasn't deactivated *sigh*. Luckily it didn't matter that much as there is another fair in Kongsberg this Saturday, where there is an abundance of Kongsberg Colts. All I need after I get the Colt is a Sten Mk 2 with a moveable magazine housing and some old clothes, and my MILORG outfit will be complete

Nice to see another Norwegian here. I bought a Finnish M44 Smg, an English signal pistol, M1 Garand clip, Swedish magazine pouch, German 37mm, and a magazine for my Thompson. And on the way back i stopped by an antiques shop and bought a German "Packkiste Nr 10". I was planning on making a MILORG outfit, but i haven't really started on it yet, still trying to finish those i have started(Swedish/Norwegian police uniform, American uniforms etc). I would love getting a Sten Mk II that has moving parts, the one i have you can only remove the magazine. I don't have the money to go to Kongsberg, but i hope you get your Kongsberg colt, i think i looked at the one you were looking at, too bad it wasn't deactivated, that is one of the few Kongsberg colts i saw at the fair.

PS: Are you on samlerforumet?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Please post some picts. of this Oslo, Norway show... Thankd BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Firstly: You are not allowed to take pictures, which is pretty stupid considering it will get much more attention and more customers.
    And secondly: My camera doesn't like me, so it would have been quite impossible anyways.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Yeah, im on samlerforum, but i haven't been there in a while so i cant remember my name right now.
    Anyway, i got a great Kongsberg Colt today.

I also bought a manual for it, but i forgot to add it in the picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oslo International Militaria and arms fair!  

Congratulations on a the Kongsberg Colt, hopefully i will get one at the next fair at Letohallen. I didn't go to the Kongsberg fair since i don't have the money for it atm, so i went to the Airshow at Kjeller airport instead Great show with loads of veteran planes(Tiger Moths, Spitfire, German training planes etc.)
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast